Bold As Love Bold As Love

Nice work

Looks like lots of effort's been put into this, but the song wasn't over. I'm going to go listen to the rest of it now.

GloineFiodh responds:

Thanks a lot. I know the song wasn't over, but its a little too long and my imagination was running dry, but it sounds like its over doesn't it? Thanks for the 9.

D4ilytoon # 338 D4ilytoon # 338

Very nice

I enjoyed everyone of them, especially kokiaks. What seatbelts track is playing in the menu, if you don't mind me asking?

Blamformers! Blamformers!

Classic Newgrounds Goodness

Great from start to finish, I especially loved Zekey, MindChamber and Stamper, but everything in there was something worth watching. I think that it could have used a scene selection feature, as this is a very long flash. Also, it took me a while to notice the skip scene button. These are good to know about when you only want to watch the last submission again.

More Hardcore Than Pico More Hardcore Than Pico

Well done

The scenes seem jumpy and don't always make sense, but the dub is well done and the characters are well made (the main character looks exactly like John Lennon to me). Not as hardcore as Pico though.

3:33am 3:33am

You win.

Again. Great work dude, nothing more to say about it. Needless to say, I almost shit my pants.

Listen to Neil Young Listen to Neil Young

Ugh...

I enjoy the music of Neil Young, I really do. I even learned the harmonica riffs for that song because I like it. But I still voted 0 on this flash because of an uncompressed sound file and zero effort. What did the map of the United States have to do with that song? If anything it should have been a canadian map. You have sullied the reputation of Neil Young.

-Newgrounds Police Department

BlueBlobClock responds:

I love you too.

my tribute to clock day my tribute to clock day

Best flash ever

I'm not joking. Pure brilliance. Strawberry would be proud.

gostgamer responds:

Battle Test Incomplete Battle Test Incomplete

Nice one!

It's a shame that you don't plan on finishing it because it's clear that you have some talent. Good job and I hope that you change your mind.

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

Totally discusting

But cool none the less. I puked and creamed myself at the same time. Good work!

-Created- -Created-

Insane in the brain

Great work. There's nothing I could say to you that would help you improve this. Graphics, animation and story all fit perfectly with the musical score. Good for you.